PEO Services Nevada
A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is an integrated approach that helps you control your benefit costs, ensure adequate coverage for your business, navigate complex employment regulations and requirements, and manage your payroll – all while providing exceptional service for you and your employees.
PEO services in Nevada essentially help small businesses administer HR and other administrative tasks in a cost-effective manner. PEOs are also able to group companies together to gain economies of scale and buying power for benefits and workers’ compensation insurance.
To bring this service to our clients, Clark & Associates and Solutions at Work in Nevada have joined forces with A Plus Benefits, a leader in PEO services in the Inter-Mountain Western Region. Together, we solve problems in the area of Human Resources, Workers’ Compensation, Risk Management, Employee Benefits, and Payroll. Our goal is to increase a company’s profitability by maximizing employee productivity and reducing time spent on transactional HR, employment related liability, and labor costs while offering great benefits to your employees.
Why Go with Solutions At Work for PEO Services in Nevada?
- Regional Expertise – Solutions At Work has strong understanding of the small business environment. Together with A Plus Benefits, we maintain expert knowledge of the employment laws unique to states like Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Arizona, Colorado and Wyoming.
- Reliability – A Plus Benefits ran payroll for its first client in 1990. Since that time, they have grown to become the largest PEO in Utah delivering more than three million paychecks to tens of thousands of employees. Solution at Work’s partnership with A Plus Benefits brings a combined 20 plus years of expertise and experience to the Northern Nevada Market.
- Real People – Business owners deal with complex problems, and they need immediate solutions. Our client account managers provide personalized HR services and solutions tailored to meet your organization’s unique needs.
- Save Time – For most business owners, time is the most valuable resource. Solutions At Work frees your business from the time-consuming responsibilities of payroll processing, safety training, human resource management, benefits administration, and other non-revenue producing functions of running a business.
- Save Money – By pooling large numbers of employees, Solutions At Work through A Plus Benefits is able to negotiate favorable rates for employee benefits. Additionally, companies and employees can benefit financially from the use of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Flex Spending Accounts.
- Benefit Options – As a result of the hyper-growth in insurance rates, many small businesses are unable to offer the insurance their employees need. Solutions At Work offers a cost-effective package of benefits that includes a variety of medical, dental, and vision options. Employees also benefit from term life insurance, the availability of 401k retirement planning, and Flex Spending Accounts.
- Convenience – The Solutions At Work PEO option allows companies to manage most employer responsibilities through a single vendor relationship by offering employee benefits, workers’ compensation, risk management, human resources consulting, and payroll support.
PEO services in Nevada play a huge role in helping small and mid-size businesses grow with their comprehensive HR services, benefits and tax administration, and compliance. It’s no wonder they are gaining much popularity and recognition. In late 2014, the National Association of Professional Organizations (NAPEO) hailed the passage of legislation that defined and recognized PEOs in the federal tax code. It was seen as a historic moment for the industry. According to NAPEO President and CEO Pat Cleary, “PEOs play a key role in helping small businesses grow and thrive, and now Congress has recognized and codified a key element of that role so that even more small businesses can benefit from the services and expertise PEOs provide.” He adds that “economic data proves that small businesses using a PEO grow faster, have lower employee turnover, and are much less likely to go out of business.”
If you own a small or medium-size business and would like to learn how Solution At Work’s Nevada PEO option can help you, contact us today!